Firefighters attend incident at Buxton house

Firefighters dealt with the incident promptly.
Firefighters dealt with the incident promptly.

Firefighters have attended an incident in Buxton.

Crews were called to a house on Windsor Road shortly before 11.40am today.

Upon arrival, they found smoke coming from a washing machine.

The appliance was removed by firefighters.

There were no reports of any injuries.

For advice on how to avoid electrical fires, visit www.derbys-fire.gov.uk/keeping-safe/common-fire-prevention/electrics