Buxton firefighters tackle disposable BBQ fire

Fire crews will not automatically turn out now when alarms are triggered
Fire crews will not automatically turn out now when alarms are triggered

Buxton firefighters were called out to a caravan park after a disposable BBQ caught fire in a bin.

Crews from Buxton arrived at the caravan park, off the A515 in Derby, at around 1.30pm yesterday (Sunday, May 6).

A spokesman for Derbyshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “The fire was extinguished and found to be caused by a diposable BBQ.

“Please dispose of these with care.”