Staff treated for smoke inhalation after fire in High Peak kitchen

News...
News...

Two staff members had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in a commercial kitchen.

Firefighters from Chapel-en-le-Frith and Whaley Bridge attended the blaze, which started in the oven of a business in Foresters Way, Chapel, at around 1.30pm today (Saturday, February 14).

They used breathing apparatus, one hose reel jet to extinguish the fire, which was out by 2pm.

An ambulance was called for the two workers and the crews left the scene at 2.50pm.